The MBBS graduates who wish to take their professional career to the next level and want to become a specialist doctor has to pursue MD or MS. To get admission in MD/MS in INDIA an aspirant has to qualify NEET-PG entrance test conducted by NBE every year in the month of January. To apply for NEET-PG the aspirants must have permanent or Provisional registration with MCI and has completed his/her MBBS degree from MCI recognise medical college/institute with a 1-year compulsory internship. After successfully qualifying NEET-PG entrance test the students have to go through the Central level and state level NEET-PG counseling.
Do you want to study MD MS in India after completing your MBBS course?
Have you written NEET PG entrance exams 2020 or preparing to take up the exams?
Studying PG Medical courses after MBBS helps You become a specialist in the field of medicine and surgery.With a minimum eligibility score in NEET PG 2020 entrance exam, You can take admission in MD MS and PG diploma.If you wish to study Post Graduate medical courses in India, We are here to provide complete assistance.
Check out our latest guide on MD MS Admission in India.
Call: 9085065555 / 9085064444
- MD MS MDS Admission in India and Nepal
- PG Diploma admission in India and Nepal
- NEET PG 2020 Entrance exams
- PG Medical Dental 2020 Seat Allotment
- MCC KEA Counseling Information
- MD MS PG Diploma course fee in India
- Direct Admission in MD MS MDS Diploma
- PG Medical NRI/Management Quota Seats in India and Nepal
If you are looking for direct admission in Post Graduate Medical Courses (MS/MD/Diploma) under Management/NRI/Foreign Quota in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa & Maharashtra, You are definitely at right Place. We will help you to secure admission in best available college in your budget in these states. Admission in Post Graduate Degree & Diploma Course is one of the most Important, yet difficult, decisions that you will ever have to make. So it is essential you make a well informed decision. Our services cover all aspects of the PG admissions in Private Medical Colleges Under Management Quota / NRI Quota / Foreign Quota. Medical PG admission process is considered one of the toughest admission processes in India. But for serious candidates we have made it very easy. We do not work as middleman or agent rather we provide you complete information that you need for smooth admission process. Once you select college of your choice, you will be directly introduced with concerned authority in the college for admission and payments. We do not believe in charging a hefty fee. In fact we only require a minimum fee to retain our services. Why? Because our services sell themselves and our clients voluntarily refer more clients for our services. Our ultimate service package is geared towards those extremely serious students who want to ensure that they get admission to the best college in their budget.
MEDICAL – DEGREE
- M.D. GENERAL MEDICINE
- M.D. PHYSIOLOGY
- M.D. BIOCHEMISTRY
- M.D. PATHOLOGY
- M.D. MICROBIOLOGY
- M.D. PHARMACOLOGY
- M.D. FORENSIC MEDICINE
- M.D. COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- M.D. PSYCHIATRY
- M.D. PEDIATRICS
- M.D. DERMATOLOGY & STD
- M.D. TUBERCULOSIS
- M.D. OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
- M.D. ANESTHESIOLOGY
- M.D. RADIO-DIAGNOSIS
- M.D. RADIO-THERAPY
- M.S. ANATOMY
- M.S. GENERAL SURGERY
- M.S. OPHTHALMOLOGY
- M.S. ORTHOPAEDICS
MEDICAL - DIPLOMA:
- DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL PATHOLOGY (DCP)
- DIPLOMA IN FORENSIC MEDICINE (DFM)
- DIPLOMA IN CHILD HEALTH (DCH)
- DIPLOMA IN OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY (DGO)
- DIPLOMA IN OPHTHALMOLOGY (DO)
- DIPLOMA IN OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (DLO)
- DIPLOMA IN ORTHOPEDICS (D. ORTHO)
- DIPLOMA IN ANAESTHESIOLOGY (DA)
- DIPLOMA IN RADIO-DIAGNOSIS (DMRD)
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC HEALTH (DPH)
- DIPLOMA IN VENEROLOGY & DERMATOLOGY (dvd)
- DIPLOMA IN PSYCHIATRIC MEDICINE (DPM)
It is a postgraduate degree with a specialization in a particular subject and is of 3 years duration. The M.D.S. course is available in eight different specializations.
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Public Health Dentistry