Bhartiya Brahmin Charitable Trust in 2005 established the framework of Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT). It is associated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and offers courses of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), which are endorsed by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). BPIT additionally offers a three years full-time Bachelor of Business Administration program to set the establishment for the future directors. The confirmation is through the Common Entrance Test led by GGSIP college. BPIT is a pioneer Institute giving training to the understudies of delhi and outside delhi in the field of designing and the executives since over 10 years. BPIT is simply the main financing organization subsidiary to GGSIP University whose all UG building programs (B.Tech. CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) are certified by NBA (National Board of Accreditation) which in itself ensures the quality arrangement and principles followed in BPIT. All the labs in BPIT are well prepared. The completely committed arrangement group of BPIT has guaranteed the position of BPIT understudies in organizations, for example, amazon, zomato, Virtusa, ByJuY's, LibSys, IBM, Samsung, Motherson Sumi, Sopra Steria and some more. BPIT is spread in a region of about 5.7 sections of land and has four story working scholarly and office complex with lifts. A young lady understudy's Hostel having 64 twofold inhabitants rooms, with every single present-day pleasantry has been developed and outfitted.
Vision To establish a leading Global center of excellence in multidisciplinary education, training and research in the area of Engineering, Technology and Management. To produce technologically competent, morally & emotionally strong and ethically sound professionals who excel in their chosen field, practice commitment to their profession and dedicate themselves to the service of mankind.
• To develop world class Laboratories and other Infrastructure conducive in acquiring latest knowledge and expertise.
• To bridge the knowledge and competency gaps of institute's fresh pass-outs vis-à-vis field requirements.
• To strengthen Industry- Institute Interaction and partnership for imbibing corporate culture amongst our faculty and students.
• To promote research culture among faculty and students enhancing their academic and professional confidence needed to face global challenges. • To honour commitment towards social and moral values.
Courses Offered by BPIT
BPIT offers B.Tech. courses in four streams namely Computer Science & Engineering(CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Information Technology (IT) and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE). The number of seats available in various streams is as follows:
- B.Tech. CSE 120 seats
- B.Tech. ECE 120 seats
- B.Tech. IT 60 seats
- B.Tech. EEE 60 seats
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a three-year degree program. In BPIT, 60 seats are available in BBA.
- BPIT offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA). The annual intake for MBA is 60 seats. The admission is through a common entrance test (CET) conducted by GGSIP University.